To get higher in Google, or translated into Dutch it would be “hoger in google komen“, health related blogs search result listings is like getting free advertising for your website. The health organic listings cannot be bought and your website can only appear on it through proper search engine optimization (SEO). SEO is the bed rock for online marketing and all webmasters should optimize their websites right from the beginning.
By getting high Google rankings, it will bring you more visitors and probably new customers too. In this article, let me share with you 5 ways to get high Google rankings:
1. Develop the right keyword list. Targeting the right keyword is the key to SEO success. If you optimize the wrong keyword, there will be no conversion.
2. Use unique Title and Meta Description for every page of your website. The keywords that you place in your Title and Meta tags should be relevant to the content of the page. The Title tag is like a book title; it tells the search engines what the page is about. Therefore, it is extremely important for you to use relevant titles for every page of your website.
3. Write good content and place it on your website. Content is king in SEO. Good content can be in the form of words, videos, audio, widgets, etc. Your objective is to provide value to your visitors and turn your website into a link bait. With good content, other webmasters will start linking to you and this will increase your website link popularity. Link popularity is one of the key factors for SEO success, so do not overlook it.
4. Good SEO copy-writing. Adding keywords in the right place will help increase the visibility of the keywords. But, you need to be careful with this approach. Stuffing too many keywords within the content will make Google thinks that you are spamming them. So no matter what, always consider the human element. Write for human to read instead of Google.
5. Build more back links. Link building increases your website link popularity which will help it to get higher rankings on Google. You can build links through article marketing, press release submission, link exchange with other webmasters, directory submission and social book marking.
These are some of the things that you should do to get high Google rankings. SEO takes time, especially link building. You need to work on it consistently to see results. Develop your link building strategy plan and work on it religiously. Good luck!