Many companies have been making the transition when it comes to hiring employees. Traditionally, in-house staffing takes place primarily in the human resources department, which is responsible for all job postings, screenings, and interviews of potential candidates. Over the past years, however, a huge shift has been seen as companies are gearing more and more towards staff augmentation.
This process allows businesses to hire skilled persons through a staff augmentation firm. This agency is responsible wholly for making sure all staffing requirements are met before sending in resources to the companys workforce. By using contract workers with the specific skill set mandated by the company, there are significant savings in time and money.
Basically speaking, this model is about employing professionals with specific talent to earn an advantage in the work front. But more than that, there is a possibility of having a multi-faceted business model that can propel your business forward. Read on and find out how you can use this outsourcing strategy to be leveraged for your business.
Benefits of Staff Augmentation:
Specific skill sets when you need them like most companies, you want to have employees with distinct skills and talents that are most useful for the work needed to be done. It is tough to go through conventional hiring methods, since people with high skill sets are often already employed by other companies. By using staff augmentation services, you are assured of these proficiencies for the job without having to go through the long and arduous process of screening and hiring applicants yourself.
– Increased profits and reduced business costs staff augmentation is cost-effective through the following means:
– Reduced overhead costs these include taxes and other benefits usually given to full-time in-house employees.
– Limited payrol having regular employees year-round is significantly more expensive than working with contractual resources who are only there for as long as the project exists.
– Training required is minimized since you are hiring employees who are already professionals and experts in their respective field of work, you wonât be burdened with having to pay for trainings.
– Enjoy full flexibility you are allowed quick termination of contracts under different circumstances. (e.g. in case you fall short with your budget or need to cancel a project altogether)
– Employees who are 100% professional, focused, and unbiased the biggest and only goal of these contractual workers is to make sure that your project is successful, thus guaranteeing that you are successful. Their approach towards work is focused and precise. They would not bother with anything else conflicts in the workplace, office politics, fighting for promotion, unhealthy competition, and other disturbances that usually happen with a conventional pool of employees. Also, they can give you direct and objective feedback without bias.
– Growth through expansion and flexibility this work delivery model lets you adapt through changes quickly and easily. You can expand your team by conveniently adding more resources with specified talent whenever your projects need more workers or if you have a looming deadline coming your way. This lets you respond more quickly to market demands and changes, as well as widen your areas for growth.
– Let go of all administrative burdens with staff augmentation, you give up having to bother yourself with tasks such as benefits, payroll, training and development, termination, unemployment, performance tracking, and other similar issues. You get assistance without these complications. The augmentation firm will also be the one to worry about managing budgets, project plans, and other resources in order to carry out the project goals within the specified time frame.
With these benefits, its easy to see why the trend is gearing towards staff augmentation. All the menial issues and hiring tasks are taken off your shoulders. You get all the proficient work done while saving time, effort, and money â giving more opportunity for you to focus on the bigger picture: letting your company grow further.